At CSFECU, you’re not a customer, you’re an owner in a member-focused cooperative. If you live or work in Humboldt, Del Norte or Trinity counties, there’s a good chance you can join us…Click below for our entire field of membership.
Over sixty years ago, we started as a credit union to serve professors and employees at Humboldt State College. Today, California State & Federal Employees Credit Union serves over 5,400 members with assets in excess of $125 million. We strive to empower and support the financial growth of our members and the communities we serve.
Open an account with as little as $50, and the receive benefits of growing your wealth and your financial well-being. California State & Federal Employees Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative association. Member accounts are fully insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA.
It’ll make your brain happy. Both sides of it.
Joining CSFECU is easy
Simply fill out and submit our Membership Interest Form, and you’ll receive a call or email back within one business day.
Bring your family
What better way to tell your family you love them than with the gift of membership at CSFECU. If you’re a member, your spouse, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, aunts, uncles and cousins can join. They just have to live or work in Humboldt, Trinity or Del Norte counties, and be sponsored by you. Download our sponsorship form here.
Who can join?
We have special relationships with certain organizations, whose employees, retirees, spouses and families are welcome to join our member-owned cooperative. To be eligible to join, persons must work or reside in the counties of Humboldt, Del Norte or Trinity and also one of the following:
- Active or retired employees of the State of California
- Active or retired Federal Employees
- Spouses of deceased members
- Family members of the primary member (i.e. husband, wife, children, grandchildren, etc.)
- Retired members of the armed forces
- Members of the California National Guard
- Members of the U.S.Coast Guard (Active or Retired)
- Members of the armed forces assigned to local recruiting stations from:
- Air Force
- The Humboldt State University Foundation and its employees
- Full time employees of Humboldt Bay Fire
- Forever Humboldt
- HCSD (Humboldt Community Service District)