A solid checking account is the way most people interact with their money. Convenience, affordability and safety are key, and CSFECU’s checking account gives you all of these…and more.
Best of all, it’s FREE!
Only a $5 minimum deposit to get started.
- No minimum balance.
- No transaction requirements or per-check charges.
- Free Mobile Banking.
- Free Online B@nking & Bill Pay with e-Statements.
- Free ATM/Visa® debit card.
- ATM access to more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs through CO-OP Network.
- Free notary service at our branch for CSFECU checking account holders.
- Overdraft Protection from your CSFECU Savings or Overdraft Line of Credit.
- Sign up for direct deposit and save a trip to the branch. Our Routing Number is 321172219.
⇒ Ready to get started?
For current members, simply fill out the Account Agreement and sign it. You can mail it in or stop on by.
Not a member yet? No problem, just complete the Membership Application & Account Agreement and sign it. Include a minimum $55 deposit – $5 for your checking account and $50 to open your savings account (required for membership). Also include a copy of a government issued picture ID for each signer. Just mail it in or come on by the branch.
Visa Purchase Alerts
Get text or email alerts for transactions and immediately identify potentially fraudulent activity. Just 3 easy steps to get started:
- Check to make sure your card is eligible.
- Register your mobile device and email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts.
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs. You’ll get text or email alerts based on your selected criteria.